A Telehealth Program provides participants an alternative way to speak with a doctor about basic health concerns. Telehealth programs are meant to reduce time and money spent in urgent care or emergency rooms, provide easy, convenient services, and reduce employee requested time off work. Telehealth programs are one of the rising products employers are offering to their employees.
How Telehealth Programs Work
ASi partners with Call a Dr Plus to offer a Telehealth Program benefit. Call a Dr Plus partners with Teladoc. Teladoc provides your client’s employees easy-to- access, through the phone or mobile app, board-certified physicians to assist them with health issues. Teladoc’s doctors help with general medicine. Your client’s employees can interact with a Teladoc physician on their phone, Android or Apple device, through their mobile app, online, or FaceTime.
By offering a Telehealth program benefit your client’s employees they can reduce their time spent in urgent care, the emergency room, or at their doctor’s office, and cut their costs for healthcare related issues.
- Participants have a $0 out-of-pocket cost for virtual visits
- Teladoc can be use by anyone in the participant’s household, regardless if they are covered on a group health plan.
- Unlimited Telehealth visits
- 24/7/365 Access to healthcare services
If your client offers a Telehealth Program, your client only pays a flat fee per employee and it helps drive down medical costs while providing quality healthcare. Also, your client does not have to offer a group health plan to offer the Telehealth Program benefit. Administration for the Telehealth service is handled completely by Teladoc.
What Expenses Are Eligible?
Teladoc doctors can diagnose many health issues like cold and flu symptoms, allergies, rash, skin problems and so much more!
Here is a short list of eligible expenses:
For more information about eligible services through Teladoc, please visit their website.
Your clients become part of the ASi family, which means providing them with the best features within the industry. The features listed below are included as part of our administrative services.
- Low Cost Option for Benefit
- Marketing Material for Employees
- Plan Document and Summary Plan Preparation
- Decreased Operating Costs
- Physically and Mentally Healthier Employees
- Reduced Absenteeism, Improved Employee Productivity
- Marketing Materials for Your Employees
- Troubleshoot Issues Not Handled by Teladoc
We know your client’s employees are the heart of their business, which means we provide them with great tools and resources to help them manage their benefits.
- Online Access
- Mobile App
- Convenient Healthcare Services
- $0 Out-of-Pocket for “Exam”
- Coverage for entire household
- 24/7/365 Healthcare
- Easy to Understand Benefits