A Telehealth Program provides participants an alternative way to speak with a doctor about basic health concerns. Telehealth programs are meant to reduce time and money spent in urgent care or emergency rooms, provide easy, convenient services, and reduce employee requested time off work. Telehealth programs are one of the rising products employers are offering to their employees.
ASi Telehealth Program
ASi partners with Call a Dr Plus to offer a Telehealth Program benefit. Call a Dr Plus partners with Teladoc. Teladoc provides your employees easy-to-access, through the phone or mobile app, board-certified physicians to assist them with health issues. Teladoc’s doctors help with general medicine. Your employees can interact with a Teladoc physician on their phone, Android or Apple device, through their mobile app, online, or FaceTime.
By offering a Telehealth program benefit to your employees you can reduce their time spent in urgent care, the emergency room, or at their doctor’s office, and cut their costs for healthcare related issues.
- Participants have a $0 out-of-pocket cost for virtual visits
- Teladoc can be use by anyone in the participant’s household, regardless if they are covered on a group health plan.
- Unlimited Telehealth visits
- 24/7/365 Access to healthcare services
If you offer a Telehealth program you only pay a flat fee per employee and it helps drive down medical costs while providing quality healthcare. Also, you do not have to offer a group health plan to offer the Telehealth Program benefit. Administration for the Telehealth service is handled completely by Teladoc.
How Does the Plan work?
You provide the Telehealth Program benefit.
Employees call/video call/go online to receive Teladoc healthcare services.
After their virtual visit with the provider, any prescriptions necessary will be sent to the pharmacy of their choice.
What Expenses Are Eligible?
Teladoc doctors can diagnose many health issues like cold and flu symptoms, allergies, rash, skin problems and so much more!
Here is a short list of eligible expenses:
For more information about eligible services through Teladoc, please visit their website.
As our client, we provide you with the best features available in the industry at no additional cost to you or your employees.
- Low Cost Option for Benefit
- Marketing Material for Employees
- Plan Document and Summary Plan Preparation
- Decreased Operating Costs
- Physically and Mentally Healthier Employees
- Reduced Absenteeism, Improved Employee Productivity
We realize your employees are your most valuable asset, which is why we offer them great tools and resources to help them manage their benefits.
- Online Access
- Mobile App
- Convenient Healthcare Services
- $0 Out-of-Pocket for “Exam”
- Coverage for entire household
- 24/7/365 Healthcare
- Easy to Understand Benefits
What Can I Expect from ASi?
- Draft Plan Documents
- Document, Summary Plan Description and Corporate Resolution
- Prepare and Supply Presentation and Enrollment Materials
- Marketing Materials for Your Employees
- Troubleshoot Issues Not Handled by Teladoc